Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Another day in the library. I was on the reference desk 1-3 this afternoon. It was slow enough that I was able to look at an on-line exhibition of correspondence between Harry Truman and Eleanor Roosevelt. They did not always agree, but they carried on a cordial correspondence. See: http://www.trumanlibrary.org/eleanor/

The past couple of days people have come in looking for tax forms. We have the Package X - reproducible forms from the IRS and the California Franchise Tax Board for tax years 2004-2005.

I ordered several CDs of march music. I've uploaded two of them onto my computer, and I'm now playing Great Marches as recorded by Leonard Bernstein and the New York Philharmonic Orchestra. I have advocating playing "The Stars and Stripes Forever" at closing, but our PA system can't do it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home