Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Some musings about our area (Southern California)

I think my home computer has given up the ghost. This means I'm out of electronic touch for weekends and holidays. A disadvantage is I didn't see the weather report for Saturday, and was surprised by the rain on Saturday. (I was out in it, sans umbrella.)

The best thing about rain hereabouts is that the air is so clean afterwards. Bright blue sky, fluffy white clouds, nippy temperatures in the morning.

I went to friends' open house/holiday party Sunday afternoon. My friend Sandy, who gave me a ride, found a parking space right in front of the house! Good food, good friends, good times.

As I was coming to work this morning, I noticed that someone had put bubble bath in a small fountain that runs in a pocket park not far from my house. Don't know what that does to or for the fountain, but it looks pretty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home