Friday, December 22, 2006

I've received some sad news this week. Two long-time friends have died.
The first one that I heard about was George Link, the permanent president of my graduating class at Cal. He had a wicked sense of humor, and when I talked to him on the phone, I could visualize him sitting there with a straight face and a twinkle in his eye.
The other, Sally Dumaux, was a colleague at LAPL. She worked very hard on creating a special collection on the movies at the Hollywood branch, which had been destroyed by fire. I never saw Sally lose her cool.
May their memories be for a blessing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael A. Golrick said...

Sue, I am sorry for your loss. I always hate it when I hear that someone I know and respect has died. This time of year is more difficult. Soldier on!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home